Monday, October 24, 2011

September 26, 2011

Hi fam,

This week in Tampa...this week wasn't too exciting...not gunna lie haha. I crashed on my bike..haha but nothing too bad. It rained a whole bunch, and when I say a whole bunch I mean a whole bunch. Im kinda gettingsick but not really.

I got your package and I loved it, it made me all fat! haha. I was fat actually, in the 1st month of my mission I was up to 230 but now back to 215ish.

I got pulled over by the cops because we mainly work in this ghetto and they checking people for lights on their bikes and I didn't have mine on so they stopped me and I turned em on! then they asked me what we do and they were like "man, you are very brave for coming into this hood" and I was like thanks.

I just blew out a tire on mike...sooo I may need a little money. I like the new area its really and cool and we played bball last week and there are 2 pretty good players, so its fun.

Well that's kind of it for this week, Thanks mom, I love you, I really do!

Lover Elder Vasher

No comments:

Post a Comment