Monday, October 24, 2011

September 19, 2011

Dear fam,

The new area is pretty awesome! I love it here ! The ward is super awesome and yes, its an actual ward. Thanks for the package you sent, loved all the goodies.

So I guess my zone has the "best ball in the mission" , so we will see about that ;)  The new area is good,k the Spanish is coming great actually. I feel pretty comfortable in the language now. Its also pretty cool because we always President and Sister Summerhays which is awesome! Did I tell you Elder Nelson came last week? Yeah, it was awesome! You could just tell that he is an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ.

So how's everything with dad being the new bishop? kinda crazy? or what? (Andy was called as our ward's new Bishop the day before)

Still getting to know the people in my area but Tampa is a cool city. Oh and we have 6 missionaries in our ward which is crazy and we have an all Spanish districe which is pretty awesome.

How's the team looking? any studs??

Love,

Elder Vasher

No comments:

Post a Comment