Monday, October 24, 2011

October 3, 2011

Hey mommmm,
Everything is going so awesome here in Florida.

Soooo about the pictures...I think I figured out a way to send them, and I am going to go look and get a gool to do it. So next week there should be pics...I hope

I loved Conference. President Uchtdorf's talk was absolute amazing, I loved it. And Elder Holland's was amazing. I thought of dad when he said "get in the game and stop dribbling the ball off your foot". I think hat was in Priesthood.

I got my bike fixed.

I love it here, the 9th I am going back to Bradenton for the baptism of Erika. Im so excited. She was the best.

Well sorry this letter stinks, I'll probably write another while I wait. haha

Love ya tons mom.

Oh I crashed...and I need some more pants...is that ok if I buy a pair maybe today?

No comments:

Post a Comment