Monday, October 24, 2011

July 28, 2011

Hi Mom,

Thanks for the food and my camera, and yes I got the card. And well Monday I have to be at the travel office at 4 AM so I should in the airport around 5ish? So, Im not sure, but I do fly to Phoenix.

Are you in Colorado? (We were visiting Nathan and family in Denver)

Today the Provo Temple FINALLY re-opened, and we got to go so that was suuper awesome. The Temple is my favorite place to be because its as close as we can get to our Heavenly FAther and receive answers to prayers. The spirit works in funny ways.

That's crazy about Preston! Any idea on what happened to him? That's Scary! I have not seen Tommy yet, but I will look for him before I leave.

Oh, can you put like 50 more in so I can have cash money?

Love ya! Can't wait to talk to you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment