Thursday, July 7, 2011

June 30, 2011

Hi Mom,

Pretty crazy and awesome week. Love going to the Temple every week, which I will miss because the Temple is closed for the next four weeks. There is no where else in the world that I like to be. I have been blessed to have some pretty sacred experiences while service in the House of the Lord. I know with all my heart that this is the true church of Jesus Christ on the earth today.

OH man, last Friday we had a special fireside and Elder Bednar spoke. Also in attendance was...dang I totally blanked out. I will write you a letter later today with those details.

Yup, me and Elder Facer are zone leaders. Pretty crazy. We had 29 new missionaries come into our zone yesterday and we had to show them around. That was pretty awesome.

Nate's president name was President Hacking. He called me up during Priestood meeting when he was in our branch and he was talking about the impact am ission can have on our lives, so I proceeded to kind of tell about Nate. Time and time again the Spirit testifies to me that this is the Lord's work and I have been called and set apart to do this work.

Thats awesome about Nick and his job offers. I have been meaning to write them..stilllllll waiting on the Anderson's address :)

So, are you going to be sending me a new camera?

Love you, hope all is well

Elder Vasher

No comments:

Post a Comment