Monday, June 6, 2011

First email home...

June 4, 2011

Hey MOM!

How's it without me (: ? haha. Thanks for the donuts! The missionaries in my district love them! Also I got called to be the district leader for my district. Kinda crazy tho. Because I feel a little inadequate but I know that I was called for a reason and that I can do it. It makes me want to be a better missionary so that I can lift them up to the level I am striving to be at.

My companion is awesome. He is from Tennessee. We both are very focused on being as obedient as we possibly can. Being in the MTC is pretty awesome. The Spirit is super strong here. It is so cool because all the other elders have the same desire that I do to follow the Lord's commandments to serve with all our heart might mind and strength.

Hope all is going great with you guys back at home. Also, hope that you drive safe!

P.S. I have like no ones addresses so I was wondering if you could email me a few of them?

Send my greeting to all the "homies" back in Salas.

Love and miss you guys, but I know that this is where I am supposed to be.

Love,
Elder Vasher

1 comment: